Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's a World of Whimsy at LV

  Spring 2012 at Louis Vuitton is looking especially prim, with models clad in pastels, feathers and flowers.  Accompanied by updos, bags, and the occasional tiara, the looks come across as delicate and girly.
  Overall, I love the collection, show, and ad campaign.  I feel as though time after time, LV has had a dark and mature look to it and this collection is a breath of fresh air.  Actually, more like a breath that smells of cotton candy...





Watch the show here:


Photos: stylefrizz.com, thedanettes.typepad.com, ghrev.tistory.com, megustalamoda.blogspot.com, fashioncatalogtrend.com



*UPDATE*
I'm having difficulties with the second image down.  It isn't showing up on my computer, although it is visible now when I am in edit mode.  I already tried switching the picture with a different one, but it still did not work.  I don't know if you can see it or not, but sorry!





No comments:

Post a Comment